i am inappropriate and indecent

from where i come from isn't interesting. of what i do isn't much of a hooray-whoopdeedoo. i just want to inject more sleep in my life. give me your best comforters and pillows and i will make you my favorite celebrity.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Since i am boring, i decided to make a blogspot blog.

Four jobs I have had in my life:


  1. Art teacher

  2. Graphic Artist

  3. Taga-bantay ng videoshop

  4. Magiging researcher



Four Movies I have watched over and over: (...only four?!)

  1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

  2. DEAD POETS SOCIETY oh my gaaad! forever

  3. Garden State

  4. Austin Powers hahaha



Four places I have lived:

  1. Barangka Marikina

  2. Provident Village, Marikina

  3. Sa Hinge Office

  4. Muntinlupa



Four TV shows I usually watch:
(When I used to watch tv)

  1. The Simpsons

  2. Spongebob Squarepants

  3. Strangebrew!!!

  4. UNTV and VH1 videos



Four places I have been on vacatio


    1. Pangasinan

    2. Cagayan Valley

    3. Mindanao
    4. Mga bundoks



    My four favorite foods:

    1. Chocolate

    2. Mediterranean Veggie Medley sandwich ng Fruit Magic

    3. Veggie Pizza ng Shakey's

    4. Calimaki



    My four favorite drinks:

    1. soymilk

    2. redhorse

    3. vodka cruiser

    4. milkshakes



    My four favorite books:


    1. Sam and The Firefly- PD Eastman

    2. Music For Chameleons-Truman Capote

    3. Creepy Susie-Angus Oblong

    4. Personal-Rene Villanueva



    Four places I would rather be right now:



    1. in bed
    2. in la union
    3. wrapped around someone's arms (naks)
    4. with morrissey

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home